Dreaming of a stress-free move?
Our $10,000* moving offer can make it happen.
Moving into a new retirement apartment is exciting, but it can also be one of life’s most stressful experiences. It’s easy to get overwhelmed just thinking about everything involved, from decluttering and deciding what to keep, to packing, hiring movers and unpacking. At Drummond Place, we understand that time spent on coordinating your move is time that could be spent on focusing on fond memories in your family home and anticipating your exciting new life. It’s why we’d like to give you a house-warming gift by covering up to $10,000 of relocation costs* to help you move without the boring bits.
* This Offer is subject to the Term and Conditions on this page
Terms and Conditions
This Offer is to pay for the costs, up to the value of $10,000, charged by a relocation service provider selected and arranged by Australian Unity in respect of services provided to relocate an eligible person from their existing home to an eligible unit, in accordance with these Terms & Conditions.
- This Offer only applies in respect of units 207, 305, 404, 407, 410, 504, 505, 510, 604, 610, 704 and 710 at Drummond Place Retirement Community.
- This Offer is only available to a person who:
- Pays a holding deposit on an eligible unit in Australian Unity’s Drummond Place Retirement Community, and completes and submits an associated Residence Reservation and Deposit Receipt Form, on or after 1st October 2021; and
- Has the Offer recorded for them by the Australian Unity sales manager when the holding deposit is paid and associated Form is submitted for the unit at the Drummond Place Retirement Community; and
- Completes the settlement of the lease of the unit on or before 30th June 2022 and continues to reside in the unit after any statutory cooling-off or settling-in periods have expired.
- This Offer is only redeemable once per person. If there are two or more people who are eligible persons in respect of the lease of a unit, this Offer is only redeemable once for all of those people and the relevant unit.
- Australian Unity will pay the relevant relocation costs, up to the value of $10,000, to the relocation service provider within 5 days of expiry of any statutory cooling-off or settling-in periods following settlement of the lease of the unit, and otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- The eligible person is responsible for any costs charged by the relevant relocation service provider in excess of $10,000 for services provided to relocate the eligible person to the eligible unit. If a person seeks to take up this Offer but is ultimately not eligible to redeem this Offer (for example, because the person does not continue to reside in the eligible unit after any statutory cooling-off or settling-in periods have expired), then the person will be responsible for all costs charged by the relocation service provider for services provided to the person.
- This Offer is not available to employees (or immediate family members of employees) of Australian Unity or any other Australian Unity Group company.
- This Offer is only available for new residents of Australian Unity’s Drummond Place Retirement Community. Current residents of Drummond Place Retirement Community, or of any other Australian Unity (including Greengate) Retirement Community, are not eligible.
- Australian Unity reserves the right to change, suspend or withdraw this Offer at any time without notice.
- This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer and is not transferable.
Offer issued by Australian Unity Retirement Development Management Pty Ltd ACN 131 224 578. Level 15, 271 Spring Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000. October 2021.